MOBILE APP AND WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mobello Pte Ltd
- 1 General
- By installing the Apps and/or using the employers website (as defined below), you
carefully before installation and/or acceptance.
- 2 Definitions
- The "App" shall mean SHIFT, the software provided by Mobello Pte Ltd to offer services
related to ALLOWING COMPANIES AND JOB SEEKERS TO MATCH AND WORK
TOGETHER, to be used on Apple IOS, Android, Website devices and any upgrades
from time to time and any other software or documentation which enables the use of
- 3 Data Protection
- Any personal information you supply to Mobello Pte Ltd when using the App will be used
- 4 The App
- The App allows you to access certain functionalities available on the Shift Pte
- 5 Proprietary Rights and License
- 5.1 All trade marks, copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the App together with the underlying software code are owned directly either by Mobello Pte Ltd or by Mobello Pte Ltd's licensors.
- 6 Conditions of Use
- 6.1 You will not, nor allow third parties on your behalf to:
(a) make and distribute copies of the App;
(b) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble,
decompile, transfer, exchange, or translate the App; or
(c) create derivative works of the App of any kind whatsoever.
- 6.2 The App is currently made available to you free of charge for your personal, noncommercial use. Mobello Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend or withdraw the App or
at any time and for any reason.
- 6.3 You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network
provider (the "Mobile Provider") will continue to apply when using the App. As a
result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection
services for the duration of the connection while accessing the App or for any such
third party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that
- 6.4 If you are not the bill payer for the mobile telephone or handheld device being used to access the App, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the App.
- 7 Availability
- 7.1 This App is available to handheld mobile devices running Apple IOS, Android,
Website. Mobello Pte Ltd will use reasonable efforts to make the App available at all
times. However, you acknowledge the App is provided on the Internet and on mobile
networks, so the quality and availability of the App may be affected by factors
outside Mobello Pte Ltd's reasonable control.
- 7.2 Mobello Pte Ltd, its group of companies, and its sub-contractors do not accept any
responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the App or any difficulty or inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure which may
result in the App being unavailable.
- 7.3 Mobello Pte Ltd will be responsible for support and maintenance for the Apps.
- 8 System Requirements
- 8.1 In order to use the App, you are required to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, Internet access, and the necessary minimum specifications (the
- 8.2 The Software Requirements are as follows: IOS 9 and above, Lollipop 5.0 and above.
- 8.3 The version of the App software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions and services.
- 9 Termination
- 9.1 Mobello Pte Ltd may terminate use of the App at any time by giving notice of termination to you.
- 9.2 Upon any termination:
(a) the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate; and
(b) you must cease all use of the software.
- 10 Limitation of Liability
- 10.1 In no event will Mobello Pte Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use of or access to the App, including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties or whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or otherwise.
- 10.2 Mobello Pte Ltd is not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment, including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld devices, or mobile
telephones, as a result of the installation or use of the App.
- 11 Disclaimer of Warranties
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, and for the avoidance of doubt, Shift Pte
Ltd hereby disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the App. The App and
software are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
- 12 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- For any query, please contact Admin at: firstname.lastname@example.org.